Monday, 20 September 2010







Some more bit and pieces from the clear out.  The larger pink lace is slightly stretchy, there's only a small amount of the fringing. I can measure if anyone's interested. Let me know by Friday if you want any of these or the two items in the previous post.  There are also two pairs of bamboo bag handles, one pair is circular about 12 cm in diameter, the other D shaped, about 14.5 cm across the straight end.  I hate the feel of them but they may be just what someone else is looking for. 

7 comments:

Marigold Jam said...

Love the lace piece and beaded V in the last pic so if you get no others takers either of those would find a good home here!

Jane x

Shaheen said...

Jee,
If noones interested in the bamboo bag handles, I'd be happy to take them off you. I'm looking forward to start using my sewing machine perhaps when the winter comes and this may be the start of a project for me.

Thank you.

Jee said...

Thank you both.

If you send me an address, Jane, I'll send you the lace etc.

Mango cheeks, I've got your address, bag handles will be coming your way!

menopausalmusing said...

Lovely bits and pieces. I daren't say yes to any of it, I have so much "stuff" myself... :O)
Hope that birthday cake was appreciated!

WinnibriggsHouse said...

Hi there, thanks for the comment. All the cherry tomatoes we've grown have been in hanging baskets. As long as they get a fair amount of sun they seem to do well. You should try them. Nothing beats the taste of freshly picked out of the garden.
By the way if no one else takes you up on the buttons I will gladly have them for some winter projects I am doing.
Jenny

Jee said...

Thanks for the tomato advice, Jenny. Let me have an address (email address on my profile), and I'll be glad to send you the buttons.

Cathy, cake was very good - and was said to be surprising?!

Shaheen said...

Thank you so much Jee.