Monday, 4 October 2010

The world at your feet


It's a bit steep on the way up, but once you reach the top, the views from British Camp on the Malvern Hills is breath-taking.  If you've got the puff, you can get a 360 degree view of the countryside - right over to the Welsh hills, to Hereford, Bredon Hill and Tewkesbury, and even glimpse the Forest of Dean.


We had the place more or less to ourselves - and the rabbits and crows - and the views were wondeful in today's great weather.


Blogger is still taking forever to upload my photos - anyone else have this problem?, or I would have shared a lot more.  Hope these brighten up your day and your weather has been as good today.

8 comments:

The Cloth Shed said...

I know that hill backwards! On hot days in the Summer I always wanted to jump in the reservoir.... it looked so inviting.
I am trying to upload photos on Blogger at the moment too and getting very cross.....I can feel a glass of wine coming on to distract me.
Julie x

Fran Hill said...

I'd need a day to get up that.

The Pea Pod said...

Hello!
I live in The Forest of Dean, if you had waved I would have given you a wave back...

as for blogger, I've been having a little trouble too. It keeps sending me off line for each photo, flippin' nuisance.

BumbleVee said...

wow.... what a view!

menopausalmusing said...

I feel puffed out looking at those..... Beautiful views though, just BEAUTIFUL!

Pam said...

Happy belated anniversary!

Ruby's the next big one. Tell him to start saving now...

Marigold Jam said...

Still catching up after being away for a week! Lovely photos on this and the one with the mist in the valley. I was interested to hear that you can almost see the Forest of Dean since as you may remember I spent some of my childhood there. Glad you enjoyed your anniversary. Hope to be stopping by more regularly again now.

JAne x

Florence Knapp (Flossie Teacakes) said...

What breathtaking views!

And yes...Blogger is misbehaving for me too. x