Fireworks from the display at the Three Counties Showground - taken from our top floor window about a mile away, through the torrential rain using the camera's own firework setting. I think another time I would experiment for myself and use a tripod but these were very spur of the moment.
12 comments:
Best place to view fireworks I'd say especially on a wet night! Very effective.
Jane
Amazing shots never the less. It is awesome what modern cameras can do, and I agree the best place to watch fireworks is indoors!
Yes, I've been viewing mine from within a warm house, too, but not taking such splendid photos, unfortunately.
great pics, I love to take fireworks and fairgrounds at night.
We can't go out tho as Florence gets really frightened.
T X
Wonderful photos, and even better for being taken in the dry!
How lovely!
Great effects - and a great spot to watch!
This time I just watched the fireworks from my window, I'm liking the warmth of my home more than being outdoors these days, esp on wintery days.
Lovely sparky pictures.
Fascinating photos............ really lovely.
They're quite like strange neon fishy things, aren't they? Jellyfish, maybe.
Hello Jane
Great photos of the fireworks!
Thank you for your kind words over at mine :-)
Denise x
Amazing effects! Wonder if my ex-neighbours were at The 3CS this year (showing their Exmoor ponies)... anyway, idle musings aside, thank you for the sights and spot of nostalgia.
Post a Comment