I don't know where the time goes, but I've not found much time for blogging - or had anything much to blog about really. So here a few photos of my latest makes:
The good news is that I've been discharged from the trauma clinic so arm is officially mended. I suppose I shall have to acknowledge the fact that Christmas is nearly upon us now and start doing something about .......
7 comments:
I am so pleased that you are officially healed. I like the little bootees, you have been busy.
CUTE little happy feet! Good to hear you've been signed off from the trauma clinic - I hope your arm feels like it's recovered.
x
Glad you're signed off by the trauma clinic Jane. Are those bootees trying to tell us something? I love that fleecy first pair. So sweet.
Sorry Lesley, should have explained that four babies are due between January and June but all to extended family or friends. Making the fleecy ones could become addictive - anything involving felt and fleece just has to be good! I'm tempted to make them for oraments....
Oh my, but that top pair look just so cosy and inviting...... Good to know you are back up and fit again.
Glad the arm is getting better. Love all the knitting.
That is good news about your arm. Now I guess its back to getting active with it.
These little bootees are just so adorable. They would be great ornaments for families with new babies.
Post a Comment