Saturday, 11 February 2012

Thanks

Thanks to this...




Which has now turned into this - a truly fabulous day.  I was totally stocked up and have no need to go out until about Tuesday (thanks to my veg box delivery as well), so I was able to get on and finish this....



I'm quite pleased with it, especially as the wool cost me nothing having come in my sister's stash from Australia (thank you brother-in-law), and the button came free with a knitting magazine.  And it can now go off to E for her birthday next week and I can root around in the wool and fabric cupboards  and patterns and start something else!

And thank goodness we aren't even snowed in.  



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's been a gorgeous day here too, very cold but I simply had to go out for a walk even if it was a short one.

The 'hoodie' looks lovely, very snug.

Country Cottage Chic said...

Lovely knit!