Monday, 26 March 2012

A leap of faith?

Apparently, it's the kind of weather that makes some people want to grab a flimsy piece of nylon fabric and some steel poles and jump off a high hill! 




For some, read many!  This was the sight from our landing window yesterday afternoon...





Enlarge photos to see how many - and I couldn't get them all in a single shot.    We must all make the most of this glorious weather in whatever way we can, we all need the vitamin D according to recent reports.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not for me, I am so useless with heights, they do look good though.

Relatively Retiring said...

It's those noisy pests with lawn-mower engines attached to their parachutes that annoy me, buzzing round and round. The quiet ones are quite pretty. I counted seven at one point.

Jane Housham said...

A rather wonderful and surreal sight -- a non-threatening invasion.

menopausalmusing said...

I don't think I could ever do that.......... In fact, I KNOW I could never do that!

The Cloth Shed said...

What an amazing sight, however, I think I would prefer to get my vitamin D intake on terra firma.
Julie x

Pam said...

Yes, there's NO WAY you would get me up in one of them. They look pretty from the ground, though.