Monday, 16 April 2012
Don't seem to have been here for a while- life suddenly got very busy. Lots of things have been done - at last took my wedding ring in to be repaired, the gardener came and chopped back the bushes that were getting out of hand (a mixed blessing as we can now see what needs to be done with the fence which has been knocked about by neighbours' out of control laurel hedge which is going to cost!), H & I had a day out on Easter Monday - and got very cold and wet, daughter and I have done various things including a day out in Gloucester and we've arranged to have some more decorating done including getting rid of the 80's fitted furniture in the spare room, so I haven't been idle.
A couple of months ago I had to have a new mobile, so I bought a smart phone. This has the advantage of being able to check my email and browse the net without a computer so I tend to read blogs but not comment unless I'm sitting in front of the laptop. It has a reasonable camera so I haven't been carting my camera around - ironically this means I forget to take photos!
Hopefully, life has quietened down a bit again now so I might get back into a better routine - we won't mention M in all this, you don't want to know, believe me! I've got some knitting to show you sometime soon, I hope....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good to see you back here, and to see that the gardening worked out.
ooh yes, we do want to know about M. Those are always the best bits - and frankly prove that you are indeed a saint!
I agree, you are! Glad you had a few away days but sorry about the fence :(
Post a Comment